Since completing the Granny Wheel Square Blanket, I have only been doing little bits of crochet. I am still trying to come up with my next major project. Some of the things I have been doing though is testing out new stitches. It seemed like a good time to start learning more techniques and trying to improve.
The blog does include instructions, however, there appears to be a few variations on this stitch. I used a combination of instructions because I found one of the stitches a pain to do. I am still happy with the result.
As I do with most of my test strips, I turned them into something useful. In this case Cleaning cloths.
I am now getting quite a collection of cloths. Most of them un-edged and wonky but very functional. It has been a long time since I have purchased a dispossible cloth from the supermarket because now I can wash and reuse. Hopefully no cross contamination as well because every cloth has its own use. Windows, dusting, floors, cupboards, sink. The list goes on as does the cleaning!