After looking through my bookmarks, I realized that I have a lot of other people’s crochet tutorials that I would like to complete. However, due to the sheer size of the list, I have forgotten about most of them.
The purpose of this post is to make a nice photo list of tutorials that I can refer back to, and hopefully finish them in the next 12 months. It will be interesting to check back in a year and report on how many have actually been accomplished.
So, here is the list.
- DIY Crochet Stool Cover – byPetra
- Crochet Lavender Hearts – Inspired by Baban Cat at Folksy.com but using the Puffy Hearts pattern from Planet June
- Home Is Where The Heart Is – DMC Creative
- Blooming Flower Cushion – Attic24
- Revisiting the Granny Mandala – Crochet With Raymond
- Happy Crochet Rug – ZoomYummy
- Ombre Basket – Crochet In Color
OK, 7 is enough for me. I am sure I will find plenty more throughout the year that distract me from this list!
P.S. They are all free crochet tutorials except for the “Happy Crochet Rug”.